Yesterday, my aunt had a birthday. Since Uncle Darrell has only been gone two months, I knew it would be tough for her. Andrew and I wanted to take her to dinner. My cousin spent yesterday with her, so we took her out this evening. We really had a lovely evening and it was a lot of fun. It's been a very long time since we had just sat and chatted. Andrew and I both agree we'll need to do it again.
Meanwhile, Thomas is the emergency room. Lyndi called to let us know. It seems as though Thomas was working on his car and managed to slice his hand. Fortunately, he only needs two stitches. That kid (technically young man, but to me still my kiddo)!
School starts three weeks from today. I know it will be exhausting, but I'm ready to see the kids again. It's been a fabulous summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment