Today was very close to a perfect Saturday. It started with sleeping in, which is always the best start to any day. I had a quiet morning before I drove to my hometown. It was senior day for my cousin's daughter. I hadn't seen her play since her freshman year. Altogether, there were ten family members there to cheer for Paige. I left at half-time and they were up a goal. It was a really nice afternoon and I enjoyed spending it with family.
It was a really lovely drive as well. The leaves are beginning to change a bit, and fall has arrived!! It is definitely my kind of weather. Notre Dame and OSU both had big wins today. It would be an absolutely perfect Saturday, except for one thing...Andrew is at his mom's house. I don't mind, but that is the only thing that is keeping it from being an absolutely perfect Saturday. I'm so grateful for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment