Saturday, September 26, 2026

Saturday morning

I'm very grateful for this Saturday morning.  The temps were in the 40's overnight, and it was chilly...my kind of weather!  Andrew had to stat at the game last night and then work the JV game this morning, but I've enjoyed some quiet time.  I slept in and slept some more!  I got up and took our sweet pup on a walk around the block.  It was so peaceful, and we watched the deer in our neighbor's yard.  I got home and I've been relaxing and enjoying the quiet.  Janey just hopped into Andrew's recliner with Marble, our cat from the woods who adopted us last year.  They are buddies and it is so incredibly sweet to see them together.  And Maudie, my grandma's cat who came to live with us 6-1/2 years ago, is now eleven and always curls up next to me when I'm sitting with my computer.

This month has really kicked our butts physically, and it's been really hard emotionally as well.  But, it won't always be this way.  And even when things are hard, there are still beautifully peaceful moments of joy like I'm experiencing at this very moment!

No comments: